Breakups: Stop Feeling Lonely, Depressed and Sad After A Breakup (Getting Over Relationship Breakups Book 1)
Are you feeling intense loneliness all of the time due to just having gone through an intimate relationship breakup? Are you filled with anger that you just can’t seem to overcome? Are you obsessing over your ex all of the time? Does it feel like you are on a wild emotional roller coaster ride that you can’t control? Are you losing sleep? Do you find it difficult to function at work? I can help you with all of these situations.
All of these difficult things are normal for someone who is trying to heal from a broken relationship.
I’ve helped tens of thousands of people all over the world learn how to cope with difficulties in life and I can help you too! Teaching others how to cope with thoughts and emotions that are out of control is my specialty.
This book was written as I was healing from the emotional wounds of going through a breakup with my partner whom I’d been with for three years. I can assure you that I’ve felt and learned how to deal with every emotion you are feeling right now.
In this book about breakups you are going to learn:
- How to determine when you are ready to establish a friendship with your ex.
- Why you are feeling so angry, sad, disappointed, confused and uncertain about your life.
- Things you can start doing to instantly help relieve the emotional pain you are feeling and to get you on the path to healing your broken heart.
- How to build a new life for yourself.
- Many ways that you can protect your heart while it is in the healing process.
- How to stop feeling awful
- How to manage the thoughts that are causing you to spin out of control
- How to sleep better.
- And much, much more…
- The pain you feel after a breakup can be caused by a multitude of things. This book will help you sort out why you are feeling so bad and give you some insight into what you can do to heal your broken heart.
- If there’s one thing I really want you to get from this book, it’s that healing from the situational depression that accompanies a breakup just takes time. The darkness that has engulfed you will eventually lift. I can promise that you will feel like yourself again; things like this just take time.
Tips From This Book On Getting Past A Relationship Breakup
The Worst Things You Can Do After Breaking Up
1. Don’t sleep with someone new. I hate it when I see people online giving this sort of advice, that the sooner you sleep with someone else, the quicker you will get your ex out of your head. RUBBISH! You will only come away from casual sex feeling cheap, used and worse than you felt before…
2. Do not under any circumstances comb the Internet to see what your ex is up to.
3. You may want to consider avoiding the usual places where you and your ex-spent considerable amounts of time. Wait until you have healed enough. If you don’t, you may be sent into an emotional tailspin that you cannot stop.
4. Don’t look to your ex for closure if they broke up with you. You both should have a full understanding of the things that were not working in the relationship. Look at the situation with honesty in your eyes. If you take time to write in a journal regularly, you will clearly see all of the areas that were not working in your relationship without having to look to your ex to explain why you broke up…
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1962 KB
- Print Length: 30 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Asia-Pacific Holdings Private Limited
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00KVOIRCI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled